Site Manager - Dublin (1670)
Entered: 13 Nov 2018
Dublin | Permanent
Our client offers a complete range of quality Construction, Electrical, Mechanical and Technology services to private, public and commercial clients across Ireland. The company seeking for an experienced Site Manager to work on a project in Dublin. As a Site Manager you will be reporting to Senior Management & Directors.
Primary responsibilities as a Site Manager
- Manage projects from first day on site through to completion.
- Help develop, plan and implement the programme.
- Responsibility for identifying manpower requirements.
- Responsibility for management of sub-contractors and direct employees on site.
- Consult and liaise with subcontractors re programme.
- Responsibility for ensuring all resources are available on site when required – equipment, tools etc.
As a Site Manager you will have
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in site management with Main Contractor
- Degree qualified in Engineering / Construction Management / Project Management
- Full Clean Driving Licence & Own Transport
Please send your cv to email@example.com call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.