Site Manager - Dublin (2097)
Entered: 19 Feb 2019
Our client provides world-class construction and construction related services across a diverse range of industries and sectors. They have a number of tailored professional services as: Construction Support Services, Design & Build, Fitout, Infrastructure Investment, Public Private Partnership, and Project Management.
The company seeking for an experienced Site Manager to work with their construction team in Dublin.
Primary Responsibilities as a Site Manager
- Site Management of the project in compliance with company policy
- The ability to supervise & manage contractors & employees
- Maintaining good relationships with clients
- Interface with the Project Manager
- Ensure works are carried out in the most efficient manner possible to achieve optimum commercial results
- Ensure contract costs are managed within the budget
- Monitor construction with regard to Quality & Safety
- Attend Site Meetings
Skills & Qualifications
- Suitable candidates will be degree qualified
- With a minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar position
- Must have good IT skills and CAD would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Safety & Health & Quality Policies
- Excellent communicator & motivated team player
- Ability to work under pressure & within strict deadlines
Please send your cv to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.