Site Manager 2567
Entered: 23 Jan 2019
Site Manager – Dublin City
Our Client, one of Ireland's most progressive building and civil engineering companies are currently seeking an experienced Site Manager to work with their construction team in a new commercial project based in Dublin City.
- Coordination and supervision of the construction of a Commercial development.
- Work with the project manager, engineers and design team to ensure project runs accordingly.
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site.
- Directing of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained.
- Plan the daily requirements of the site including labour, ordering of materials and reaching daily targets.
- Perform company compliance and administration procedures and record performance and progress of site operations.
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Commercial development is essential.
- Have the ability to lead personnel, use initiative and be self-motivated.
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards.
- Ability to work well under pressure and perform to specified deadlines.