Site Manager - Dublin 2
Entered: 04 Mar 2021
Site Manager – Dublin 2
Salary of €65,000 - €70,000 plus benefits
- Option of company vehicle or car allowance
- Fuel card
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life cover
- Professional subscriptions
- Further education
- Health insurance
- Income protection
- Phone + laptop
One of Ireland’s leading main contractors are seeking to expand their team and have a new opening for an experienced Site Manager on a permanent basis. This company have been established over 60 years delivering projects across Residential, Commercial, Healthcare, Education, Industrial and Conservation sectors.
The successful candidate will be based on the company’s €120 million high density residential development based in Dublin 2 which will run for a period of two years. They are seeking a candidate who is thoroughly experienced in managing projects from initial inception right through to completion.
- Setting up site, supervise, coordinate, and monitor subcontractor’s performance
- Working to an agreed programme and planning future works to avoid delays
- Providing clear leadership and direction to those under your control, while maintaining a professional manner
- Ensuring an efficient construction site
- Delivering project from initial commencement to completion across all elements of site works
- Liaising with, coordinating, and managing subcontractors to effectively plan and deliver work
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Experienced in managing projects through from concept to completion
- A trade or professional qualification
- The successful Site Manager will have at least 5-7 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK
Experience working on large high density residential or commercialprojects is desirable.
How to apply
Call Elaine on 086 371 0250
Apply confidentially with your CV
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.