Site Manager - Dublin 4 (2206)
Entered: 23 Oct 2018
Site Manager (Dublin 4)
Our client has a strong reputation for building quality and excellence. They successfully tendered and negotiated projects for a range of clients including large multi-national corporations, private companies, local authorities and state authorities.
They are currently seeking to hire an experienced Site Manager to work with them on a luxury residential project in Dublin 4.
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Keep in close contact with members of their site team at all times
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress
- Act as the first point of contact for members of the public and sub-contractors
- Educated to honours degree level or similar
- Excellent organisation & time management skills are essential
- Proven track record of working to strict timescales
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is needed
- A solid track record of managerial experience within the construction industry required
- Good understanding of budgets and proven record of keeping project within tight budgets
Please send your CV to Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.