Entered: 17 May 2022
It’s a live store and will be handed back to the client each morning.
You will be responsible for looking after 2 or 3 subcontractors, majority will have worked with the contractor and the client before.
Key is to manage the work and ensure the store is handed back in a good state to the client each morning and ready to open to the public.
Probably look at 4 x 12 hr shifts – Monday to Thursday but flexible for the right candidate Project duration – April 2022 to Oct 2022 – could start March’22.
- Implement the Safety Management System on site
- Implement the Quality Management System on site
- Working to an agreed programme and planning future works to avoid delays
- Requisitioning materials required on site in time and to the correct specification
- Attend various meetings to ensure the efficient communication of all issues that affect day to day running of the site
- Organising daily whiteboard meetings
- Management of all day to day onsite activity
- Site management experience on construction projects in Ireland or the UK
- Demonstrated ability to see projects through from start to finish
- Previous experience working for a main contractor
- The right to work in the EU
If this position isn't for you but you would like to discuss our other vacancies then feel free to get in touch or to suggest a colleague for the position as we have an attractive referral policy.