Site Manager (Circa EUR75k salary) - Dublin 18
Entered: 20 Jan 2021
Site Manager – (Housing) Dublin 18
Join one of Ireland’s leading developers and play an important role in the delivery of premium residential units (circa 300 houses and apartments) in Dublin.
- Salary of €70,000 - €80,000 Doe
- Pension contribution
- Performance Related Bonuses
- Professional Membership contribution
- 21 days holiday
- Income protection
You’ll be a part of a company that is renowned within the Irish construction sector for their consistently outstanding results. This is an expanding organisation with a landbank capable of delivering thousands of residential properties. With the current demand for housing in Ireland, their growth shows no signs of slowing. You will be an important part of their continued success and they will provide you with an excellent working environment and significant professional development opportunities.
You will benefit from the collaborative and positive culture within this company that ensures ambitious team members can continually advance their careers. Take the next step and join an industry leader that will support your continued progression and offer you the opportunity to fulfil your potential.
- 5 - 7 years in a management position
- Previous experience on large-scale housing developments
- Trade or degree qualified background
- To have been previously employed by a large developer or as self-employed builder having managed large-scale housing developments
How to apply:
Call Paddy on 083 095 0652
Apply confidentially with your CV
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.