Entered: 26 Sept 2020
O’Neill & Brennan, are currently recruiting for a Site Manager for our client, one of Ireland’s leading construction companies with various construction projects across Ireland. The Site Manager will join their team on a project based in Dublin City Centre.
Site Manager’s Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with taking the project from commencement to completion across all elements of site works
- Manage the day to day running of the site
- Plan the daily tasks of the site including labour, ordering materials & reaching targets
- Ensure the team adhere to the health & safety measurements at all times
- Maintain the site records & documentation
- Attend site meetings & management meetings
The Successful Site Manager will require:
- Construction management/Engineering Degree Qualification or Trades Qualified
- Experience working with a Tier 1 contractor
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with a main contractor
- Must have the ability to manage the multi-disciplinary teams of contactors & site operatives
If you are an experienced Site Manager, interested in this role. Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.