Our client is one of Ireland's leading Commercial Fit-Out Works, Project Management and General Contracting Company. They are looking to recruit a Site Manager (Fit out project) work with their team in Cork area.
Key Responsibilities as a Site Manager
- Management of employees, sub-contractors and materials to ensure the safe and effective delivery of contract works.
- Ensure the implementation of applicable Company Safety, Health and Welfare policies and procedures on contracts under his / her control.
- Ensure works are carried out in the most efficient manner possible to achieve optimum commercial results for the contracts under his / her control.
- Ensure contract costs are managed within budget and programme.
- Ensuring all work is completed to an acceptable quality standard and in compliance with specification.
- Ensure the implementation of Quality Management System to include Quality and Environmental processes and procedures.
- Ensure labour resources are managed in accordance with the Working Time Directive, the Working Rule Agreement and Company Policies and procedures.
- Ensure adequate resources are in place for contracts under their control.
- Ensure contract review meetings are held on all contracts.
- Ensure Pre-Appointment and co-ordination meetings are held with all Sub-Contractors.
- Complete “Performance Reviews” and the “Personal Development Plans” for direct reports ensuring future staff development.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved on all contracts.
As a Site Manager you will have
- Knowledge of design procurement
- Knowledge of construction methods and best practice, technologies and materials.
- Measurement and Valuation
- Knowledge and projection of company contractual position, contracts and documents
- Knowledge and understanding of claims and L&E
- Ability to manage more than one project
- Minimum 5+ years relevant working experience in a similar role
- Knowledge & understanding of subcontract/ material procurement
- Knowledge of Management Systems
- Knowledge of Standards and Specifications
- Knowledge of Commercial Management
- Knowledge of Financial Management
- Knowledge of Safety & Health and Quality Policies and Procedures
- Knowledge of Industrial Relations
- Knowledge of the Working Time Directive and Working Rule Agreement
Please send your cv to Killian at email@example.com or call 087 925 9990 for a confidential conversation