Entered: 11 Apr 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Cork’s leading main contractors to recruit a an experienced Site Manager to join their team to cover projects in the Cork area.
- To oversee the day-to-day management of a project of varying sizes, from start to completion.
- Manage on site construction team for the successful delivery of the project
- Manage all Health and Safety aspects of the project.
- Manage onsite supply chain for the projects to ensure timely delivery of project
- Oversee quality of the finished product to ensure it adheres to the drawings, details and specification all to the client’s expectations.
- Manage project programs and monitor progress on site to ensure delivery of completed project.
- Hold regular onsite progress meeting with project team and suppliers to ensure a coherent approach to the project.
- Contribute to the formulation of the construction methodology and project management plan for the project, adopt and improve these as the project advances.
- Comply with company management, quality, and environmental systems.
- Represent the Company at all project meetings
- Managing client expectations on all contracts to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
- Min 5 years’ experience working with a main contractor.
- 10 years practical experience in construction with previous building experience such as large commercial or industrial projects.
- You will have over 5 years’ experience team leading in a similar capacity
- Previous experience working on largescale projects is advantageous.
For more information on this role please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 866 6089 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com