Entered: 29 Nov 2021
O’Neill and Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Manager on behalf of our client, one of Irelands Leading Building Contractors who pride themselves on their reputation for delivering high quality projects.
The successful candidate must have an engineering or construction management degree, 5+ year’s site management experience & previous residential project experience is highly desired. The Site Manager will oversee their residential project based in Cork.
Site Manager Responsibilities include:
- Coordination and supervision of the construction of a residential development
- Work with the project manager, engineers and design team to ensure project runs accordingly
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Directing of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained
- Plan the daily requirements of the site including labour, ordering of materials and reaching daily targets
- Perform company compliance and administration procedures and record performance and progress of site operations
Site Manager Requirements:
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in Residential projects
- Have the ability to lead personnel, use initiative and be self-motivated
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards
- Ability to work well under pressure and perform to specified deadlines
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew on 087 260 8337 for a confidential conversation.