Site Manager - Cork 2640
Entered: 24 Jan 2019
Our client requires a Site Manager for a High End Private House build in Kinsale, Co. Cork. The Site Manager will oversee the entire project from the start until completion.
As the Site Manager you will:
- Manage day to day running of the site and ensuring work is progressing on time and within budget,
- Preparing progress reports for senior management and the client,
- Managing and supervising sub-contractors on site,
- Negotiating and networking with local suppliers for materials required on site,
- Instilling a proactive health and safety culture, and managing all health and safety documentation on site.
As the Site Manager you will have:
- 3+ Years in a similar Site Management role on High End Residential builds,
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills when dealing with labour and local suppliers,
- IT Proficient, experience with MS Office, Project
- Excellent organisation & time management skills are essential.
Please send your CV to Padraic at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.