Entered: 19 Jan 2022
O’ Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager for our client, a well-known construction company with different various ongoing construction projects across Cork City and County.
The successful candidate must have 5+ years Site Management experience.
Site Manager Duties will include:
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager
- Responsible for the overall management of the site / project
- Supervisor of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc & ability to communicate design to site operatives
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Developing risk assessments & method statements
- Weekly toolbox talks
- Ordering and control of materials on site
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, records of deliveries etc.
- Daily inspection of all work areas / activities to ensure compliance with HSEQ Safe Working Practices, required standards, approved method statements, risk assessments and Covid 19 requirements
Site Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years’ Site Management Experience
- Experience working on commercial/residential projects
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Experience in Microsoft Office & other essential computer programmes
- Ability to provide evidence to inspect & record all of requirements mentioned.
If you are considering a career change, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew on 0872608337 for a confidential conversation.