Entered: 29 Nov 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for a Site Manager for our client. Our client is one of Ireland’s leading construction companies.
The successful candidate must have 5+ years Site Management experience, ideally with a main contractor, experience working on residential or commercial projects is desired. The Site Manager will join their team on a project based in Dublin.
Site Manager Duties will include:
- Responsible for the overall management of the site / project
- Supervisor of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc & ability to communicate design to site operatives
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Developing risk assessments & method statements
- Weekly tool box talks
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete register, records of deliveries etc.
- Daily inspection of all work areas / activities to ensure compliance with HSEQ Safe Working Practices, required standards, approved method statements, risk assessments and Covid 19 requirements
Site Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years’ Site Management Experience with a main contractor
- Experience working on commercial or residential projects
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programme
- Must be proficient with all paperwork as mentioned
- Ability to provide evidence to inspect & record all of requirements mentioned.
If you are an experience Site Manager interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.