Entered: 28 Sept 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for a Site Manager to join our client and their team on a large project based in Kildare. The successful candidate will require fit out experience with a main contractor.
Site Manager’s Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the day to day running of the site,
- Plan the daily tasks of the site including labour, ordering materials & reaching targets,
- Ensure the team adhere to the health & safety measurements at all times,
- Liaising with sub-contractors and the relevant local authorities,
- Maintain the site records & documentation,
- Attending whiteboard, management and client meetings.
The Successful Site Manager will require:
- Construction management/Engineering Degree Qualification,
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with a main contractor,
- Site Management experience is essential,
- Fit Out Experience is required,
- Must have the ability to manage the multi-disciplinary teams of contactors & site operatives.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Padraic on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.