Entered: 16 May 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Manager for our client, One of Ireland’s leading construction companies.
They are seeking an experienced Site Manager to join their team on a project based in Kildare.
The successful candidate must have 5+ years’ Site Management experience ideally with a main contractor, groundworks expereince is also desired.
As a Site Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Ability to oversee all External finishing works & drainage to the highest of quality
- Must have a great eye for detail
- Scheduling weekly work programmes / weekly progress reports for updating the project manager & client
- Maintaining site records
- Ensuring materials & plant are procured in time
- Attending & chairing weekly management team meetings
- Promoting Health & Safety amongst employees on site
- Reporting to the site manager on a regular basis
The successful Site Manager will require:
- Construction management with a Trade Qualification
- 5+ years’ experience in a site management role
- Groundworks experience
- Understanding of M&E
- Experience overseeing finishing works
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Excellent strong written & oral communication skills.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.