Entered: 17 May 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for a Site Manager for our client, a leading construction company.
The successful candidate must have 5+ years Site Management experience with a main contractor; ideally large-scale industrial/commercial development projects. The Site Manager will join their team in County Meath.
Site Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management, coordination and monitoring of the site labour force and specialist subcontractors.
- Assist the Project team to monitor progress to meet agreed programme targets.
- Ensure works are delivered to the highest possible quality standards
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety regulations and company policies at all times.
- Work closely with supply chain and subcontractors to maintain positive relationships and culture on the ground.
Site Manager Specific Requirements:
- 5+ years’ Site Management experience.
- Previous Main Contractor experience ideally large-scale industrial/commercial development projects.
- Must have civils and externals experience.
- Third level qualification or Trades background (Excellent knowledge of Trades)
- IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft software
- Excellent delegation and organisational skills
- Ability to work well within a team and to collaborate with others
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.