Entered: 20 Mar 2019
- Co-ordinate construction of projects to meet programme and to ensure handover of project / any phased handover, on time.
- Manage and direct site staff and all subcontractors.
- Monitor construction, with regard to quality of workmanship and materials.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with Contracts Manager, Site Engineers and Services Co-ordinator to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice.
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the Design Team in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the Design Team members supply all requested information on time.
- Assist in the production and revision of the contract and sub-programmes with the CM.
- Ensure company owned plant and equipment is maintained in good working order.
- Ensure that the general site, compound and boundaries are set up and maintained in a good, tidy and presentable condition throughout the project.
- Performing the duties required by the QEHS Management System.
- Assist the CM, Eng, Servs. Co-ord, QS, HO and Design Team, to ensure timely provision of essential reports, records, information and services G i.e. site diary, plant and labour allocation sheets, RFI:s, CVI:s, Contractors Reports etc
Member of CIOB or IEI, Excellent computer and communication skills,
Good knowledge of construction contracts
3rd Level qualification in engineering or construction
Safe pass, Manual handling, Managing safely in construction, Occupational 1st aid, Full driving license
Min 5 years on site construction experience