Entered: 29 Nov 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Manager on behalf of our client; they are specialising in the off-site construction of Modular Buildings.
The successful candidate must have a construction management degree, 3+ years in a site management role & have experience working on commercial/industrial projects.
The Site Manager will join their team based in Dublin.
Site Manager Responsibilities include:
- Coordination and supervision of the construction
- Work with the project manager, engineers, and design team to ensure project runs accordingly
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Directing of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained
- Plan the daily requirements of the site including labour, ordering of materials, and reaching daily targets
- Perform company compliance and administration procedures and record performance and progress of site operations
Site Manager Requirements:
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent
- 3 + years’ experience in a site management
- Have the ability to lead personnel, use initiative and be self-motivated
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards
- Ability to work well under pressure and perform to specified deadlines
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 083 045 3579 for a confidential conversation.