Entered: 29 Nov 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Manager on behalf of our client, a leading construction company who specialise in fit out, refurbishments, commercial/residential and healthcare projects.
The Site Manager will be responsible for coordinating & supervising the construction of a residential project based in Dublin. The successful candidate must have a proven track record of working on commercial /residential projects, excellent management skills along with an engineering or construction management degree.
Site Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordination and supervision of the construction of a residential development
- Work with the project manager, engineers, and design team to ensure project runs accordingly
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Directing of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained
- Plan the daily requirements of the site including labour, ordering of materials, and reaching daily targets
- Perform company compliance and administration procedures and record performance and progress of site operations
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in residential / housing development is essential
- Have the ability to lead personnel, use initiative and be self-motivated
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards
- Ability to work well under pressure and perform to specified deadlines
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.