Entered: 29 Nov 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Manager for our client, a construction company who specialise in commercial, restoration & housing projects.
The Site Manager will be responsible for coordinating & supervising the construction of their project based in Cork.
The successful candidate must have a degree in Engineering or construction management, experience working on Housing or commercial projects & have a proven track record of successfully managing projects from start to completion stage.
Site Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordination and supervision of the construction of a residential development
- Work with the project manager, engineers and design team to ensure project runs accordingly
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Directing of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained
- Plan the daily requirements of the site including labour, ordering of materials and reaching daily targets
- Perform company compliance and administration procedures and record performance and progress of site operations
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience on housing, commercial or restoration projects
- Have the ability to lead personnel, use initiative and be self-motivated
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards
- Ability to work well under pressure and perform to specified deadlines
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to email@example.com or call Andrew on 087 902 2067 for a confidential conversation.