Entered: 26 Feb 2020
POSITION SITE MANAGER
Reporting directly to the Construction Director, the Site Manager is responsible for managing the on-site day to day operations of a 22-unit residential conservation refurbishment scheme in Dublin City Centre with support from the Project Manager, & Senior Foreman.
Primary Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget whilst maintaining high safety, environmental and quality standards.
- Liaising with Project Manager, Site Personnel, Design Team & Client, Building Services team and all other stakeholders
- Managing sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site
- Scheduling weekly work programmes, recording and reviewing weekly progress reports
- Implementation of daily and weekly programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors
- Attending and participating in weekly Site Meetings
- Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and Construction Team; keeping all relevant parties informed on all relevant aspects of technical & engineering issues that arise on the project
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise form details issued or from situations as they arise on site.
- Degree in Construction Management or Trade Qualification is essential
- Min. 5 years in leading on construction management projects in Ireland
- Experience in managing apartment refurbishments and conservation projects
- Detailed knowledge and experience with workings/drawings and good construction knowledge
- Thorough understanding of the construction industry and broad understanding of regulatory requirements
- Fully updated with BCAR
- Must have ability to lead project teams and good team working skills
- Experience with managing a team including subcontractors and suppliers
- Proficient in MS Project and MS Office (excel, word, outlook)
- Must be dedicated, hardworking and have good organisational skills
- Must have a driving licence
Plese Contact James Walsh for a confidential discussion