Site Manager - Europe
Entered: 29 May 2020
Site Manager – Europe
Permanent Position - Comprehensive package and relocation assistance
We are currently seeking an experienced Site Manager on behalf of our client who are a Leading contractor
in Europe. This company undertake a variety of projects throughout Europe in sectors including
pharmaceutical, commercial and industrial. Successful delivery of high-profile projects has ensured
significant repeat business from prestigious clients and the continued growth of the company. If you
want to join one of Europe’s top construction companies and experience a new country by using
your Site Management skills, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
You will need:
- A Degree or Trade Qualified Background
- The ability to provide clear leadership and direction while maintaining a professional manner
- A mnimum of 5-7 years’ experience working in a similar role across Large Scale Projects
What you will receive:
- Competitive Market Salary
- Relocation Assistance (Accommodation, Travel, Food Allowance)
- Flight Costs Covered
- Company Pension
For full details:
Apply confidentially today, email email@example.com or call 086 371 0250 for all the details.
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity.
Contact us for more information