Site Manager / Finishing Foreman
Entered: 29 Nov 2021
CSR is looking for an experienced Finishing Foreman to work on a large scale Medical in West Dublin. The company is one of Ireland's leading main contractors over the last 60 years who specialise in all aspects of the Construction Industry. They pride themselves on delivering high quality projects on time and within budget. Due to their ongoing success throughout Ireland, they are actively seeking a highly experienced Finishing Foreman to join their Dublin team.
They are looking for a highly ambitious individual who wants to challenge themselves and excel in their career.
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- Finishing internal building in accordance with the programme.
- Understanding the finishing sequence and organizing labour and materials to deliver in accordance with the programme.
- Liaise with various subcontractors on a daily basis
- Plan works accordingly to tie in line with the programme and drive labour force to work at maximum capacity while on-site.
- 5 years Previous Foreman experience
- Carpentry background highly beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of construction operations and equipment
- Strong focus on health and safety
- Keen eye for detail
- The ability to ensure the successful delivery of projects while keeping a firm eye on quality
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing contractor that has a proven track record of delivering a diverse range of projects.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 015267469 / 085 8610932. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.