Site Manager - Fit Out Company
Entered: 25 June 2019
Top Recruitment on behalf of our client is seeking a Site Manager with a varied project background for projects across Dublin and Ireland for permanent positions.
Roles and responsibilities of a Site Manager:
- Manage project on site and ensure work is delivered on time.
- Manage all sub-contractors, trades and labour hire- monitor staff requirements daily
- Liaise with the QS and Project manager regularly on cost management and progress reporting
- Monitor materials and re-order supplies and check deliveries against order
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are complied with and quality of work is guaranteed.
- Completion of all paperwork
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Site manager with a main contractor
- Strong managerial skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong computer skills
- Experience managing projects such as civil, residential, commercial and fit-out.
- Strong possibility for contract roles to be made permanent
- Career progression
Salary: €55,000.00 to €65,000.00 /year
If you are interested in this role and have any queries in relation to it, then please contact one of our Recruitment Consultants Mr Jim Walsh on 0860042205 or email@example.com.