Site Manager - Fit Out - Dublin
Entered: 16 May 2021
Site Manager - Construction/Fit Out - Dublin City Centre
Our client is a leading Main Contractor who are undertaking high-end construction and fit out projects in Dublin and Nationwide.
They have an urgent requirement for a Site Manager/PM to oversee a major hotel fit-out and extension project in Dublin city centre (circa €15m, listed building, retained façade, internal demo etc.).
You will be suitably qualified with at least 3-5 years’ experience of managing complex fit out projects in Ireland or the UK.
• Full responsibility for the site management of a project to include programme/quality/Safety responsibilities.
• Must be a leader with ability to plan and organize a team effort for a project.
• Capable of preparing and executing 4 week lookahead programmes and executing same to ensure the baseline programme is achieved in line with the clients requirements.
• Day to day operational management of site.
• Familiar with close out requirements for the completion of projects.
Fantastic opportunity to join a busy and progressive contractor working on high-end complex construction and fit out projects.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS