Site Manager (immediate start)
Entered: 16 May 2021
- Reporting to the Project Manager.
- Managing the day-to-day activities on site.
- Ensuring adequate manpower and resources are available on site when required.
- Management and supervision of sub-contractors and direct labour.
- Ensuring all necessary regulations are applied.
- Ensuring all works are carried out to the highest standard.
- Liaising with architect and design teams.
- Attending site meetings.
- Ensuring all works are carried out while ensuring health and safety is a priority.
- Trade qualified or Engineering / Construction Management background.
- Minimum of 10 years Site Management experience.
- Experience working in management roles on projects with values in excess of €10M
- Good IT skills.
An excellent salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.
For more information about this Site Management position, please contact Michael Boyce on 083 4071301 or apply in confidence.