Site Manager | Kildare
Entered: 20 Jan 2021
Site Manager (Residential) | Leinster (Kildare) | €Neg + Package
Our client is one of Ireland's leading Property Developers in the greater Leinster region, with track record of constructing high end residential and commercial developments in very much sought-after locations. Offering, high quality, A-rated, housing and apartments blocks both sides of the M50.
- As the Site Manager of their new multi-phase development over several years, you will have full responsibility for construction and management of the site ensuring a safe and efficient delivery of the project.
- Ideally you will have previous experience on similar projects, being responsible for all activities / sub-contract packages in relation to time, cost, and quality. Initial phase of 100 units of a 300 plus development in Kildare / West Dublin.
- Would suit existing Site Manager seeking a move or an experienced General Foreman eager for progression.
- Also suited to a candidate returning home from the UK or overseas.
- Initial interviews via ‘video call’.
Email: Barry Kelly… email@example.com