Entered: 15 Jan 2021
Site Manager | Wicklow / Wexford | €Neg + Package
Required for a leading main contractor with decades of experience constructing high spec housing, apartments, schools, and other social infrastructure with several sites now ‘live’ in the Wicklow, Wexford, Kildare, and South Dublin locations.
- Housing & Apartments (45 no), experience of RC Frame and timber frame and advantage with 2 floors over basement, you will several sub-contractors to manage and motivate. This development features complex foundations and retaining wall due to the slopping site conditions.
- Apartments (18 no) on a ‘greenfield’ with RC Frame, and traditional build, over basement starting later in 2021 so will ‘dovetail’ nicely with the above.
- Suit experienced Site Manager / Foreman with proven ability to deliver residential projects.
- Ideal for commuters from Dublin, Wicklow, Kildare, Wexford, Meath etc.
- Reporting to visiting Project Manager and have the use of a ‘roving’ Setting Out Engineer.
- Full responsibility for construction and management sites ensuring safe and efficient delivery of the projects.
- Previous experience of being responsible for all activities, sub-contract packages in relation to time, cost and quality.
Email: Barry Kelly… email@example.com