Entered: 16 May 2021
The Project Manager will oversee a new residential project on a green-field site consisting of 150 semi-detached houses, townhouses and duplex apartments.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the project.
- Ensuring the project runs to programme, within budget and implemented within the required safety, environmental and quality parameters.
- Liaising with direct staff, subcontractors, QS, and consultants.
- Supervision, coordination and management of subcontractors.
- Ordering materials.
- Maintaining the Site Diary.
- Monitoring and managing all on-site documentation.
- Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and Construction Team.
- Checking accuracy of quantities, drawings and plans on a daily basis and reporting changes.
- Quality Management.
- Engineering or Construction Management qualification or trades background.
- 5+ years Site or Project Management experience on residential projects.
- Experience managing residential projects from groundworks stage through to handover.
- Knowledge of the latest building regulations and certification standards.