Site Manager - Naas, Kildare
Entered: 27 Nov 2020
Site Manager – Naas, Kildare
- Salary of €75,000 – 80,000 DOE
- Permanent Position
Join one of Irelands leading residential developers. This is a permanent position as a Site Manager on a housing project of 243 houses in Naas, Kildare.
As an employee you will be provided with the environment, support and training to develop your career. This is a well-established company that has proven to be the one of the leading residential developers in Ireland. This position will offer you the opportunity to join a team that constantly deliverers developments that you will be proud to be an important part of.
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Car allowance
- 5 % pension contribution to a defined contribution scheme on your behalf, to be match by your own personal contribution of 5%
- 10% Bonus annually
- Health care
- A minimum of 5 years Site Management experience
- Large Scale Residential experience essential
- Trade or Degree qualified background essential
- Previous experience with a Developer or a Medium to Large Contractor carrying out Housing projects
- The ability to provide clear leadership and direction to those under your control, while maintaining a professional manner is essential
- Being up to date with all current building regulations
How to apply:
Call Paddy on 083 095 0652
Apply confidentially with your CV
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.