Entered: 20 Mar 2019
Reporting to – Contracts Manager
Contract Type – Permanent Full time
Location - Dublin, Wicklow, Kildare, Meath, Cork
About the role
Glenveagh Properties Plc, a leading Residential Developer is currently recruiting an experienced Project Manager. Reporting to our Contracts Manager, you will project manage the build of one of our SIte developments from tender through to construction and hand over.
We're currently recruiting for our sites in Counties Dublin, Meath, Wicklow, Kildare and Cork so please send your application for immediate consideration.
About the role:
- You will project manage high volume residential developments, taking responsibility and leadership of the project construction team
- The Project Manager will ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
- You will have full responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
- You will be responsible for for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your project
- You hold a Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience
- A background in residential developments is essential
- 10+ years’ post-qualification experience
- You must have good knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- You must have the ability to lead, use initiative and be self motivated
- Good IT skills are also required
Glenveagh Properties provides employees with an exciting, challenging and rewarding career in a dynamic and rapidly expanding Company. We work to make a team environment that will attract the best people and give them credible reasons to stay and grow their careers with us.