SIte Manager - Limerick
Entered: 29 Nov 2021
Site Manager - Limerick
Permanent Position - Main Contractor
Start Date: January 2022
Join a dynamic multi-disciplined construction company and one of Irelands Top 20 Contractors. They are working nationwide across both the public and private sectors with delivery of quality projects across sectors including Fit-out, Refurbishment, Healthcare, Hospitality, Residential, Industrial, Educational and Controlled Environments. This company deliver projects from €500,000 up to €50 million and strives to be Irelands leading contractor in their chosen markets for providing innovative solutions. They have offices in Dublin, Cork, The Midlands and London.
This company acknowledge that their success is based on the quality of their staff and how they support them. The company have a culture of personal development and promotion, offering comprehensive training for all staff. They always aim to internally promote and develop their team.
- Provided with a competitive salary plus benefits
- Enjoy the benefits of a young dynamic and successful team where you will grow with and within the company
- This company operates a modern-day flexibility to carry out your role successfully but in balance with your personal life
- You will enjoy the flexibility, autonomy and influence to make the role your own with opportunity to develop your career in any direction that brings value to you and the business.
Your role will involve
- Managing the complete day to day life cycle of project from initial stages through to hand-over.
- Agreeing sub-contractors' long term and short-term program and monitoring performance
- Ensuring workmanship and material standards are achieved in accordance with specifications, building regulations, quality standards and Health & Safety
- 5+ years post-qualification Main Contracting experience
- A good understanding of design drawings
- Excellent working knowledge of the latest building regulation and certification standards
For further information on this position, please apply with your CV, call Elaine on 086 371 0250 or email email@example.com