Site Manager - Longford 2622
Entered: 24 Jan 2019
Our client is a leading building and civil engineering contractor with a long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism, innovation and excellence. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management. They deliver major projects across a wide range of sectors and are currently seeking a Site Manager for a project based in Longford.
As the Site Manager you will be expected to:
- Work alongside the Site Foreman to ensure the project progresses on schedule
- Coordinate with sub-contractors,
- Hold regular meetings with clients and management to ensure progress and updates are portrayed,
- Plan the daily requirements of the site including labour, ordering of materials and reaching daily targets,
- Directing of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained.
As a Site Manager you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience working as a Site Manager,
- Pharmaceutical project experience an advantage,
- Excellent communication skills whether it be face to face, presentation or over phone/ email,
- Proven track record of working to strict timescales,
- Excellent organisation & time management skills are essential,
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is needed.
Please send your CV to Padraic at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.