Entered: 18 Apr 2019
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
· Lead safety on your site from inception at site set up to completion fostering an environment where safety excellence is paramount in delivering our projects for all parties involved (subcontractors, supply chain, client team etc).
· Ensure accident / incidents are recorded accurately and reported to your Project/ Contracts Manager & the Safety team as soon as possible.
· Ensure that projects are completed to programme, on budget and to a very high standard (snag free) in compliance with the quality management system.
· Proactive and positive leadership on projects ensuring Clients expectations are met and continue to build on our relationships.
· Ensure very good records are maintained throughout the project.
· Ensure that all appointed sub-contractors and supply chain parties are fully briefed on the company’s systems and procedures and fully adhere to same in their day to day activities.
· Deliver required reports on a timely basis as per requirements.
· Work closely with the Project QS on meeting project budget, managing package costs flagging concerns.
· Ensure all H&S, Quality and Environmental systems are managed and adhered to.
· Experienced working as a Site Manager for a general building contractor.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal & written are required.
· Good IT Skills would be an advantage.
· Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
Salary and benefits package will depend on experience.