Entered: 29 Nov 2021
- Reporting to a visiting Contracts Manager.
- Managing the day-to-day activities on site.
- Ensuring adequate manpower and resources are available on site when required.
- Management and supervision of sub-contractors and direct labour.
- Ensuring all necessary regulations are applied.
- Ensuring all works are carried out to the highest standard.
- Liaising with architect and design teams.
- Attending site meetings.
- Ensuring all works are carried out ensuring health and safety is a priority.
- Trade qualified or Engineering / Construction Management background.
- Minimum of 10 years of Site Management experience.
- Experience managing housing developments from greenfield to handover.
- Good IT skills.
For more information about this Site Management position, please contact Michael Boyce or David Boyd on 01 910 4044.