Site Manager / Project Manager
Entered: 22 Jan 2021
Site / Project Manager | Dublin (West) | €Neg + Package
Required for one of Ireland's leading Residential Property Developers with decades of experience constructing high end housing, apartments, and commercial developments in very much sought-after ‘West Dublin’ locations, both sides of the M50.
- ‘High-end’ Apartments (200 no), RC Frame to 4 floors over basement, you will a number of sub-contractors. This development features curtain walling and glass features to the ‘envelope’.
- Apartments (100 no) on a ‘greenfield’ with RC Frame, a traditional build, over basement starting later in 2021 so will ‘dovetail’ nicely with the above.
- Traditional housing units semi and detached, multiphase of 5 years, 1,500 no.
- Suit experienced Site / Project Manager with proven ability to deliver apartment projects.
- Would suit commuters from Dublin, Kildare, Meath, Cavan & Louth.
- Reporting to visiting Contracts Manager and have the use of a ‘roving’ Setting Out Engineer.
- Full responsibility for construction and management of the sites ensuring safe and efficient delivery of the projects.
- Previous experience similar 'apartment developments', being responsible for all activities, sub-contract packages in relation to time, cost and quality.
Email: Barry Kelly… firstname.lastname@example.org