Site Manager (Residential)
Entered: 16 May 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Manager on behalf our client, a leading residential contractor. They are seeking an experience residential site manager, to join their team on a project based in Meath.
The successful candidate must have a degree in Engineering or construction management, a minimum of 5 years’ experience in site management role & experience working on residential projects.
Site Manager Responsibilities include:
- Coordination and supervision of the construction of a residential development
- Work with the project manager, engineers and design team to ensure project runs accordingly
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Directing of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained
- Plan the daily requirements of the site including labour, ordering of materials and reaching daily targets
- Perform company compliance and administration procedures and record performance and progress of site operations
Site Manager Requirements:
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in residential development is essential
- Have the ability to lead personnel, use initiative and be self-motivated
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards
- Ability to work well under pressure and perform to specified deadlines
If you are a Site Manager interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.