Entered: 14 Aug 2020
Our client, a leading construction company who specialise in infrastructure & fit outs are currently recruiting for a Site Manager with RC Frame experience to join their team on a project based in South Dublin.
Site Manager’s Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with taking the project from commencement to completion across all elements of site works
- Manage the day to day running of the site
- Plan the daily tasks of the site including labour, ordering materials & reaching targets
- Ensure the team adhere to the health & safety measurements at all times
- Maintain the site records & documentation
- Attend site meetings & management meetings
The Successful Site Manager will require:
- Construction management/Engineering Degree Qualification or Trades Qualified
- RC Frame work experience is required
- Experience working with a Tier 1 contractor
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with a main contractor
- Must have the ability to manage the multi-disciplinary teams of contractors & site operatives
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Padraic on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.