Entered: 19 Jan 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for a Site Manager for our client, a leading construction company.
The successful candidate must have 7-10 years Site Management experience with a main contractor; ideally large-scale residential, commercial, mixed-use development projects. The Site Manager will join their team in South Dublin.
Site Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management, coordination and monitoring of the site labour force and specialist subcontractors.
- Assist the Project team to monitor progress to meet agreed programme targets.
- Ensure works are delivered to the highest possible quality standards
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety regulations and company policies at all times.
- Work closely with supply chain and subcontractors to maintain positive relationships and culture on the ground.
Site Manager Specific Requirements:
- 7-10 years’ Site Management experience.
- Previous Main Contractor experience ideally large-scale residential, commercial, mixed-use development projects. RC Frame, experience beneficial.
- Third level qualification or Trades background (Excellent knowledge of Trades)
- IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft software
- Excellent delegation and organisational skills
- Ability to work well within a team and to collaborate with others
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.