Site Manager – Timber Frame Installations
Entered: 05 Mar 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Site Manager for a Timber Frame Design company based in the Leinster region. The Site Manager will be responsible for the installation teams across numerous sites and will work closely with the client’s management team.
- Manage all aspects of timber frame & roof truss installation
- Inspection of erected Timber frame structures prior to hand over
- Ensure onsite quality & compliance standards are achieved
- Overall responsibility for timber frame sign off documentation
- On site liaison with client representative.
- Management of installation subcontractors.
- Management of H&S compliance
- Oversight of client program
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of onsite construction experience in a supervisory role.
- Experience in construction and/or timber frame installation;
- Ability to read and understand technical drawing and ability to apply knowledge onsite;
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks;
- Build strong working relationships with onsite contractors, clients and HQ personnel;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- A positive and flexible attitude and self-starting ability;
- High degree of accuracy and work to tight deadlines;
- Full clean driving licence.
For more information on this role please contact Owen Twomey on +353 085 866 9484 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org