Entered: 29 Nov 2021
Our client is an established general building contractor with a long history of successfully completing new build, refurbishment, conservation and fit-out projects for private and public clients throughout Ireland.
This is a permanent position
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Coordinating and supervising sub-contractors.
- Problem solving.
- Monitoring and reporting on project progress.
- Liaising with the Project Manager.
- Ensuring Health and Safety is prioritised on site.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience working as a Site Manager for building contractors.
- Experienced superising projects from groundworks through to handover.
- Good communication skills.
- An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.
For more information about this role please contact Michael Boyce or David Boyd or apply in confidence.