Entered: 29 Nov 2021
The CSR Group has an excellent opportunity with one of Ireland’s leading main building contractors for a healthcare project in Westmeath. The company, based in the west of Ireland are currently recruiting for a Site Manager for a large multi-million-euro project in Co. Westmeath ideally the candidate will have a good mix of projects in their portfolio and a keen eye for detail.
- Ideally from an engineering/trade background
- Healthcare Project experience highly desirable
- Site Management experience
- IT and standard industry software skills
- Ability to communicate confidently and professionally with all levels of staff and clients
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Extensive experience in commercial projects
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- Capable of overseeing €10M worth of work
- Managing foremen and subcontractors
- Day to day running of Site
- Planning resourcing of projects and monitoring against budgets
- Preparing and monitoring work programmes to deliver projects to deadlines
- Responsibility for maintaining excellent client relationships
- Providing specialist technical leadership
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 015267469 / 085 8610932. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.