Entered: 11 Apr 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for a Site Manager for our client. Our client is a busy main contractor.
The successful Site Manager will join their team on a large Industrial project based in West Dublin.
The successful candidate must have a third level qualification, experience working on industrial projects & a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a site management role, ideally with a main contractor.
Site Manager’s Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the day to day running of the site,
- Plan the daily tasks of the site including labour, ordering materials & reaching targets,
- Ensure the team adhere to the health & safety measurements at all times,
- Liaising with sub-contractors and the relevant local authorities,
- Maintain the site records & documentation,
- Attending whiteboard, management and client meetings.
The Successful Site Manager will require:
- Third Level Construction Qualification,
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with a main contractor,
- Site Management experience is essential,
- Industrial works experience,
- Must have the ability to manage the multi-disciplinary teams of contactors & site operatives.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.