Entered: 29 Nov 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Construction Site Supervisor for our client, a leading tier 1 main contractor with various ongoing projects.
The Site Supervisor will oversee a large fit out project based in Dublin City. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years site management experience, ideally with a main contractor & Experience working on fit out / refurbishment projects.
Site Supervisor Duties will include:
- Responsible for the overall management of the site / project
- Supervisor of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete register, records of deliveries etc.
Site Supervisor Requirements:
- 5 years’ Experience with a main contractor
- Experience working on fit out projects is required
- Team management experience is essential.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programmes
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.