Entered: 09 Apr 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for a Site Supervisor for our client based in Dublin. The company is one of Ireland’s leading commercial based construction companies who have various ongoing projects throughout Ireland. The Site Supervisor will be based on their pharmaceutical site in West Dublin.
Site Supervisor Duties will include:
- Responsible for the overall management of the site / project
- Supervisor of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete register, records of deliveries etc.
Site Supervisor Requirements:
- 2+ years’ Experience in a supervisor role
- Experience working on Pharmaceutical projects or fit our experience is desired
- Construction Management experience
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programmes
If you are an experience Site Supervisor interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 01 4296792 for a confidential conversation.