Entered: 25 May 2019
As part of our continuing growth strategy, Drumakill Engineering are seeking an experienced design engineer with 2-5 years professional experience to join our development team.
Typical day to day job activities for our design engineers include:
- Preparation of 3d models for structural steel projects
- Analysis and design of structural steel frames and connections
- Work closely with clients and project design teams and other members of staff to ensure projects are completed to a high standard
- Management of projects from design stage through fabrication and erection on site
- Honours degree in Structural or Civil engineering or a similarlar discipline
- 2-5 years experience, preferably in a consultancy or fabrication environment.
- Ability to communicate structural design concepts quickly and effectively
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and in person.
- Proficiency in the use of 2D and 3D CAD software, ideally including experience in the use of Autocad, Tekla, Masterseries or Revit
- Ability to work as part of a flexible, dynamic team, while taking responsibility for individual tasks.
- Willingness to take a lead role in the design, fabrication and erection of large structural steel projects