Junior Contract Surveyors
Entered: 15 Dec 2019
O'Neill & Brennan are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our client for a Junior Contracts Surveyor.
The company seeking a highly motivated individual in the role of Junior Contracts Surveyor to join their Dublin & Munster teams.
- You’ll work closely with and report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- You’ll be responsible for liaising with clients from initial enquiries through to final accounts, cost control and management of projects.
- You’ll be responsible for procuring sub-contracts and agreeing final accounts.
- You’ll be responsible for preparing cost reports and cash flow forecasts as well as other duties assigned by the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Liaising with the Project Team & Design Team to ensure program, details and specifications are met
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying or construction economics
- Minimum 2-3 years experience with proven track record
- Contractually and commercially astute
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication skills
- Effective Team Player
- IT Literate
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.