Senior Building Surveyor - Work from home option
Entered: 07 Dec 2019
Building Surveyors (WFH) - Senior to Associate Level | Dublin | Neg
ICDS Group have been asked to identify Building Surveyors at all levels (Junior to Senior Associate) for a leading International Chartered Building & Architectural Services Firm for their Irish HQ in Dublin.
As a key member of the Irish business you will lead client management across high end commercial, hotel, residential and institutional HQ projects.
With offices all over the UK, the roles arise after significant growth in the Irish building surveying business, after developing an enviable reputation over here also.
Priding themselves on trust and flexibility the company uniquely offers a modern work from home option to employees a couple of days per week.
**Interviews with the Irish Country Director as part of brief 1/2 stage process**
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Building Surveying degree or related
- RICS / SCSI Chartership
- 6+ years for Senior roles ideally in a consultancy environment
- Experience acting as main POC for clients
- Project management and Contract Administrator experience
- Business development experience / aptitude is a bonus
- Strong leadership experience Associate candidates
WHAT YOU GET:
- Chance to work and progress in a rapidly growing lean Irish business
- Great work flexibility with WFH for self-driven team members
- Fantastic city centre office location for meetings and those who prefer the office environment
- Continued support for career development and MRICS chartership
- Work closely with a highly successful Building Surveying team and Director
If you're open to exploring things further or interested in hearing about the current market, we can have a confidential, non-committal call at your earliest convenience.
Apply directly with Word Doc CV or get in touch at - firstname.lastname@example.org