Entered: 27 Sept 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for a Senior Technician for our client, a consulting engineering company.
The successful candidate will have a 10+ years’ experience and will be responsible for working as part of a team whilst liaising with Clients, Contractors and Design Teams.
This is a permanent position based in Cork.
Senior Technician Responsibilities:
- Preparation and presentation of drawings and design outputs
- Development of detailed infrastructure design drawings using Revit/AutoCAD software including detailed structural drawings.
- Work independently without needing significant help from others and provide guidance and support to other members of the team.
- Work as a team with project engineers to ensure timely delivery within budgetary constraints.
Senior Technician Requirements:
- Knowledge of both Revit & AutoCAD.
- Efficient work methods, working both as part of team and on own initiative.
- The ability to manage several priorities at once will be required as well as a high level of commitment to success.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail required.
- The ability to adopt and work to new procedures and systems
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew on 087 260 8337 for a confidential conversation.